Wholesale terms & conditions
Wholesale Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Otherwise Jewelry+.
Registration as wholesaler:
- Send us an email with your interest to resell our products at the firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following:
- Company name, address, VAT ID, contact name, website.
- Some info of your business (i.e. what kind of business you have, kind of products you sell, your client profile, area of operation, number of selling points).
- Register on our site otherwisejewelry.com (home page at the top right) and send us your company name you registered with and the email you used.
- Then we will set up your account to wholesale status and you can see the wholesale prices and place your order.
You register by pushing this symbol on the top right corner of the home page of the site
- Place the order through the website: otherwisejewelry.com after you have logged in with your wholesale credentials (user email and your password).
- The minimum order value is 300 Euro.
- We will review your order to make sure that the items are available or that they can be produced. We will confirm your order as long as the products are available or can be produced and the expected time your order will be ready for shipment. We will also inform you in case some product cannot be produced.
- Upon your acceptance of the order, prices and time of shipment, we will send you the Invoice of your order that needs to be paid before production starts. For the payment details please see the section “Payments” below.
- When your order is completed, we will send you a notification that your order is ready for shipment.
Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. The products that you receive from us may vary slightly from those images.
Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because our products are handmade, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a 3% tolerance. In addition, you should note that we cannot guarantee a uniformed appearance to each product as they are handmade and slight variance may occur. Some examples of this include, but are not limited to – variation in some element (i.e. clasp, chain, buckle , variation in colour). These are not considered faults.
Prices, Shipping and delivery
The price of the products will be as quoted on our site when logged as wholesaler. Our prices may change from time to time, but price changes will not affect any order(s) that we have confirmed with you.
All prices for wholesale orders will be charged in EURO.
Prices are EXW (Ex-works). That means that buyer/importer (you) is responsible for the transport cost, custom clearance, possible duties and VAT of the goods when imported in the buyer’s country.
Although we arrange the shipment of your order (by courier) the cost should be covered by the buyer. The cost of shipping is added in the invoice.
Payment is required in full prior to starting the production of the order.
We accept Paypal, major credit cards and payments by bank transfer.
Bank: Zuger Kantonalbank
Account name: Foivos Papadantonakis
IBAN: CH09 0078 7785 1016 3467 8
Please state your invoice number as the payment reference.
Returns & Cancellations
Reporting of faulty or broken items should occur within 5 days of receiving them by emailing details of the damage and an image to email@example.com. Non-delivery must be reported immediately. No returns are acceptable without Otherwise Jewelry+ prior approval and delivery instructions for transport.
Defective products will be either replaced with the same product only (if available) or refunded fully.
All orders are final and cannot be cancelled once the order has been confirmed and paid. We do not accept return of unsold goods, change of mind or preference of natural variation in items.
Our rights of selling
Otherwise Jewelry+ has the right to sell the products that are presented in the www.otherwisejewelry.com site to any country may want and both to final consumers and retailers.
Otherwise Jewelry+ cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, damages and expenses (including legal costs) resulting from claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Trade.
By placing an order with Otherwise Jewelry+ you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended they will be effective immediately.